Leg Physiotherapy Melbourne
Leg pain is a common occurrence among people of all ages and from all walks of life. Legs absorb the majority of our body’s pressure, and as such, they are probably the most frequently injured. If you’re experiencing pain in your legs, it’s absolutely vital that you seek out physio for leg pain in order to prevent further injury and to recover as quickly and as safely as possible.
At Melbourne CBD Physiotherapy, we know that finding a trusted leg physio is the essential first step in getting on the road back to full health. Our team of highly trained specialists are renowned for assessing and creating unique, customised treatment and prevention plans for all our patients.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Leg Pain & How Leg Physio Can Help?
Your leg is made up of a vast array of different muscles, tendons, bones, and joints. It is also the part of the body that does the most work in almost all of our everyday activities, as well as sports. These are just some of the most common reasons that people come into our physiotherapy clinic in Melbourne for leg physio:
- Overuse: There are not many things that we don’t use our legs for, and this is why overuse injuries are so common. The muscles, joints and other structures get damaged through repetitive actions, whether that’s running, walking, lifting boxes or just doing the daily gardening. These injuries, while painful, are not usually debilitating.
- Sporting/trauma injuries: The most severe type of leg pain comes from injuries caused by impact, or twisting, etc. This is extremely common in athletes that play high impact sports like hockey, rugby and football. They could also be a result of an accident such as falling down the stairs, twisting ankles and so on.
- Referred pain: Leg pain isn’t always the result of something obvious like overuse or injury but could be from other places such as the Sciatic nerve in the back.
Why Choose Us For Your Physio For Leg Pain?
If you are struggling with pain and want to find a physiotherapist for leg pain, then it’s important to find the right fit for your needs. These are just some of the reasons why we are one of Melbourne’s top physiotherapy clinics:
- Active listening: At Melbourne CBD Physiotherapy, we know that there is no “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to leg pain and treatment. Our team specialise in listening to our clients, assessing their individual problems and then going the extra mile to design a treatment plan that is customised to their specific needs. Having a treatment plan made for your unique needs is the best way to get back on your feet as quickly and as safely as possible.
- Highly trained and experienced team: We have a huge amount of confidence in our team at Melbourne CBD Physiotherapy. They are all highly trained sports physiotherapists that have worked in the industry for many years. In fact, many of our clients are top level athletes from all over the country.
- Prevention: Our aim isn’t just to get you back up to full health, but also to equip you with the knowledge and exercises to strengthen your legs and body. This helps to not just treat your current injury but prevent future injuries from occurring.
Book Your Leg Physio Appointment Today & Get Back On Your Feet
Leg pain might not necessarily be dangerous all the time, but it can certainly make everyday activities difficult to do and uncomfortable too. For a consultation and assessment from a highly qualified leg physio in Melbourne call us on 9670 3051, pop into our sports injury physiotherapy clinic or book an online appointment!