Join Our Team
We lead with Experience, Excellence and Results.
Our mission is to go above and beyond for every patient. We work every day to set and deliver new industry leading standards of health care, clinical practice, high performance, research and patient care.
Melbourne CBD Physio is one of Melbourne’s leading providers of physiotherapy, myotherapy, sports medicine, performance and rehabilitative services. We know that excellence is a team pursuit, which is why we are always on the look out for motivated and passionate clinicians and support staff to join our staff.
If your values line up with ours, we’d love to hear from you.
Explore our job opportunities below.
We are driven and determined to be the best health care providers we can be. Our patients are at the heart of every decision we make, so that their health journey is a productive and valuable experience. We lead with open minds and a commitment to constant learning.
We are committed to offering the highest standard of service, support, facilities and care. We are honest, humbled and willing to go above and beyond at every opportunity. Excellence is only achieved as a collective, not as individuals.
We make decisions that deliver the best outcomes for each patient and their individual goals. We are transparent and solution focused. Patient trust is our most valued resource.
Reception and Client Support
We want you to join the future of sports medicine?
We are looking for a vibrant, positive and highly organised allied health/medical receptionist to work on a part-time basis.
Melbourne CBD Physio is a rapidly expanding sports medicine clinic located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. We are Melbourne’s most trusted allied health, sports medicine, performance and rehabilitative clinic. We are looking for an allied health/medical receptionist with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills, evidenced by their professional and friendly manner, meeting deadlines promptly and assisting with business administration. The ideal candidate will be a true people-person, a bubbly team player, fast learner and willing to go above and beyond for their patients.
About The Role
- Greet and warmly welcome patients
- Answering calls, arranging clinic diary and problem solving patient enquiries
- Preparing mail, receiving incoming packages and manage inventory
- Managing WorkSafe, TAC and other compensable scheme paperwork for patients
- Monitor office supplies and expenses, placing orders where necessary
- Keep client records and files up to date on our database
- Communicating, receiving and processing client payments
- Implementing COVID workplace health and safety policies for patients attending the clinic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to juggle multiple tasks and work at a fast pace
- Proactive approach to managing clinic diary and administrative paperwork
- Natural ability to offer Gold Star client service to go above and beyond for every patient
- Competent with Apple computers and Google Suite
- A solution driven person with effective problem solving skills and not afraid to suggest more efficient procedures
- Creativity with online marketing platforms such as MailChimp
- Ability to assist with basic marketing functions and business management
- National police check
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Proof of rights to work in Australia (citizenship or permanent residency)
This is a part-time salaried position offering approximately 20 hours per week split between 3-4 morning or evening shifts. Based on the experience of the candidate, remuneration will be determined by the relevant award level.
More about Melbourne CBD Physio
Melbourne CBD Physiotherapy is Melbourne’s leading sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy clinic. We see a broad range of clients ranging from city workers, students, elite athletes and seniors from all corners of Melbourne. We recently upgraded our premium consulting suits, and have added more state-of-the-art rehabilitation and performance technology such as Keiser strength machines, Technogym, Alter-G anti-gravity treadmill and VALD health performance testing equipment. Our services are rapidly expanding, and so too is our team.
To match our unparalleled facilities, we are a highly professional, driven and incredibly supportive team with over forty years of experience in physiotherapy. Our clinic is positioned in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, operating Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm, with easy access via public transport.
How to apply
To apply for this job and an opportunity to join our team, please email a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role and a current resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.